Thursday, October 30, 2008

Announcing Release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators

Ahh… Finally we have a release of 2 of the new CRM Accelerators. 

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, the Microsoft CRM team had announced in a live meeting that 5 of the 8 CRM Accelerators were to be released very shortly. Just as I was about to fall off the edge of my seat, I found the release of the following 2 CRM Accelerators as of 30-Oct-2008: 

  • CRM Notifications Accelerator
  • Extended Sales Forecasting Accelerator

I guess 2 are better than none.

As a Microsoft Partner you can access these from the Partner Source website:
https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/newsevents/news/MD_CRM_Accelerators 

All installation files, documentation and source codes are freely available and fully supported.


No comments: